It’s hard to say “no thank you” to a donation when those donations help victims of domestic violence and sexual assault. There are valid reasons why we cannot accept everything you so graciously donate. Most importantly, these rules protect those who utilize the donations given to our organization and to those who shop in our thrift stores. Safety is our number one priority.
InterAct is unable to accept the following USED donations
- Breast Pumps
- Cassette players and tapes
- Children’s clothing
- Men’s clothing
- Maternity clothing
- Cleaning items that have been opened and/or used
- Computers and printers
- Cribs, high chairs, car seats
- Hygiene items that have been opened and/or used
- Stereo equipment
- Toys, stuffed toys, dolls or yard toys
- Travel size hygiene items
- VCRs and VHS tapes
This list is to be used as a guideline. There are many items we can use that are not on the list. There may be other items in which we will need to turn down due to size, condition or suitability.
For more information, please contact Pass It On at 919-865-1601 or email Retail Sales Manager.